The General® is excited to welcome Alabama as our 21st state! Since drivers in Alabama are required to carry liability insurance, we understand how important it is to explore your options and make sure you are getting the best and most affordable policy possible. That’s why we provide an online quick quote that makes it easy to do so! We’re sure that residents of the “Yellowhammer State” will be singing our praises when they discover how much money they can save with The General®.
Did you know that The Alabama Department of Revenue administers random surveys throughout the year? If you are contacted during a survey, you’ll be required to provide proof of insurance. If you are unable to do so, your registration will be tagged, and you’ll owe a $100 fine to get your registration reinstated. If you are caught without insurance a second time, your license will be suspended for four months, and you’ll have to pay a $200 fine! Here are a few other reasons you should consider The General® as your insurance provider:
- It will take less than 2 minutes to find out if you’ll save money with our online quick quote!
- The General® aspires to be like hometown hero and baseball legend Hank Aaron.
- The General® respects your privacy and requires no personal information to get a quote!
- The General® supports the hard work of Rocket City, USA
- While we just started offering insurance in Alabama, we have been providing customers with top notch automobile insurance since 1963!