Don’t Drive and Beautify
On the job or out for fun, everyone wants to look their best. But if you groom your good looks while behind the wheel, you’re asking for trouble! The General® knows what’s most attractive, so believe him when he says: You look better without bruises!
7 Reasons Not To Drive and Beautify
1. The world record for applying eye makeup is 10 seconds, more than enough time to unexpectedly introduce your vehicle to a guardrail, ditch or another car.
2. Paint your nails while driving and they’re sure to dry fast as your arms wave in frustration after a wreck.
3. Shaving behind the wheel may lead to ugly consequences. A man can shave his face in 2 minutes, but a broken arm or wrist needs 6-8 weeks to mend.
4. Brushing teeth on your morning commute? The average American brushes for 2 minutes; at 55mph, looking away from traffic only 10% of that time (12 seconds) means you’re traveling the length of 2.5 football fields without looking.
5. Of course your hair needs to be perfect. But don’t watch the mirror instead of where you’re going; it’s difficult to find a hairstyle that compliments teeth lost in an accident.
6. Tweezing or filling those brows from the driver’s seat takes just a few seconds, more than enough distraction time to earn a black eye that is sure to raise some eyebrows.
7. Applying skin cleanser, bronzer, lightener, exfoliating scrub, or moisturizer while driving? Your face will look fantastic, except for the expression of surprise and dismay you’ll wear after your fender bender.
When you’re on the go, avoid taking a gruesome turn via driving distractions. With your eyes and full concentration on the road, you’ll arrive safely, and that’s how to look your best!
Remember, even if you’ve gotten a ticket, had an accident, got cited for no insurance, or received a DUI, The General® has you covered for top-rated, affordable car insurance. Compare insurance rates with an online quote today!